Friday, May 21, 2010

The blue sheep

The hues of my real life soft spoken-ness bring out the bold in these posts... so do you.

It feels yummy in my mommy's belly,
I do not want to come out and play.
What is this game you've invented anyway?
"Simon says walk this way."
Don't care much for 'ol Simon,
Didn't either yesterday.
My legs are awkward, my talk is funny,
You're better off without me honey.
The world's gone mad,
And I'm not glad.
The school's a gag,
Brainwashin' a drag.
My religion? You want that too?
You'll find my "hello my name is" tag
Up ol' Simon's wazoo.
This blue sheep has gone astray,
Did not RSVP to the main flock's part-ay.
No dire cause, no serious dismay,
Not my herd, not this state of play.
I guess it's okay.
It's better this way. 


I nuzzle my flaws, my reservations, my dark side... and that huge zit on my chin. I'm so happy I'm different.
I'm so grateful I'm me.
I'm so grateful I'm me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment