Monday, May 17, 2010

First thing on the list

Here i am. Welcome. I have scratched the itch to write.
With a little push from my kid sister and some inspiration from Julie Powell's blogging adventure, here i am plastering these walls with words, where thoughts, dreams, hopes, fears and passions belong .
We will soon be introduced properly, but first thing on the list: the purpose of this blog. It is the bastard child of loneliness and depression and God bless it! (Seriously, I live in L.A.) Arising from internal forces 'tis The C List, i.e. how I shunned from falling into the abyss of insanity. The creative calling was not to be ignored. I welcome it and you and will try not to sound too narcissistic or self-absorbed. Already, this is a great start.

A warning: English is not my first language. I'll fancy the enchantment upon unveiling a new word for its poetic charm or handy practicality, but I will sometimes write in Spanish.

This is exciting. Let the thickening of the skin begin. I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to be an 'eternal optimist'. Please put me out of my misery.

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan, keep it up for I will enjoy reading whatever is on your mind.

    ReplyDelete